Acura Maintenance Guide from Acura of Chattanooga
At Acura of Chattanooga, you’ll always be able to get the kind of service you want for your performance luxury vehicle. Our certified Acura technicians work with state-of-the-art diagnostics and repair equipment and use only Acura OEM parts, ensuring the highest quality repair. Schedule an appointment, and enjoy top quality service on your own time.
Services Covered at Acura of Chattanooga
Here are some of the basic services covered by the factory-trained and certified technicians here at our Acura service department:
- Oil Change: We provide fast, high-quality oil changes to keep your engine running better, longer.
- Coolant Flush: We’ll remove the old, dirty coolant, clean the system, and replace it to keep your engine in top form.
- Tire Balance: Keeping your wheels balanced is essential for extending the life of your tires, the vehicle’s performance, and your safety.
- Front End Alignment: This service ensures your vehicle stays straight and doesn’t drift between lanes with a front end realignment.
- Muffler/Exhaust Repair: If your muffler or exhaust system is making unusual noises, we’ll inspect and repair or replace it for you.
- Electrical Service: Got problems with your stereo system, speakers, or HVAC? We’ll take care of it.
- Tire Rotation: Rotate your tires to extend their life and improve ride quality by promoting even tread wear.
- Transmission Flush: Your transmission fluid needs to be flushed out and replaced regularly to remove debris and ensure a long life.
- Filter Replacement: When you bring your vehicle in for any maintenance, we’ll check your filters and replace them if needed.
- Brake Work: Whether you need new brake pads, rotors, or other brake work, make sure to do it on time to avoid further damage, and to stay safe on the road.
- Vehicle Inspection/Checkup: Our multi-point vehicle inspection will ensure all your vehicle systems are up to par.
- Other Basic Maintenance: We can also replace your headlight bulbs, taillight bulbs, wiper blades, and other basic parts.
Acura Service Codes
If you own or lease an Acura, you’ve probably come across Acura Service Codes before. They can seem a bit confusing, but it’s quite simple if you know what to look for.
Acura service code A includes engine oil replacements, engine oil filter replacements, and engine oil life resets. If you have an Acura service code B, this could cover the first three under service A as well as a range of other systems, including brake, and power steering. It could also indicate a need for clutch fluid level checks, brake inspections, tire rotations, steering joints checks and replacements, or other services.
Have Your Vehicle Serviced at Acura of Chattanooga
Acura of Chattanooga is your trusted source for all Acura maintenance and repairs. Our dealership is easy to reach from Nashville and Knoxville at 2131 Chapman Rd in Chattanooga, TN. You can contact us online or call us directly at (423) 855-5454 if you have any questions or concerns.