Explore the Enticing Technology of the 2017 Acura TLX
A luxury sedan that hits all the right notes, the 2017 Acura TLX is as lavishly equipped with technology as it is spectacularly furnished with power. Where V6 performance and Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) handling place emphasis on the Acura TLX’s ability to keep you thoroughly entertained on the road, its onboard features can be counted on to provide comfort, convenience, and safety to the first-class standards that define the Acura lineup.
Comfort and Convenience Technology
The 2017 Acura TLX stands tall within even the luxury sedan segment thanks to a cavalcade of comfort and convenience features to enhance those drives around Nashville and Knoxville, with just a few standout examples including:
- Electronic Gear Selector: Replaces the traditional shift knob with a sleek button-control panel, creating a welcome open space between driver and passenger.
- Siri Integration: Compatible phones can be synced to the Acura TLX. Ask Siri to read texts, check the weather, read emails, and more by simply holding down the talk button on the steering wheel for more than a second.
- Keyless Access: When you approach with the key in your pocket, the doors will unlock, your ideal climate will be set, your seat preferences will be restored, and your music selection will be prepped.
- Acura Navigation System: Hard drive data storage facilitates ultra-fast responses from an 8-inch screen. A new AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic system with Traffic Rerouting can see you slip past Nashville and Knoxville gridlock.
- ELSStudio Premium Audio System: Designed by award-winning recording engineer Elliot Scheiner, this 10-speaker system includes a subwoofer to output 5.1 multi-channel surround sound.
In addition to numerous comfort and convenience features, the 2017 Acura TLX stands ready and waiting to deliver the finest driver-assistance technologies, with the following high-end safety amenities available for your peace of mind:
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow: Adjusts your cruising speed to maintain a safe distance from the vehicle ahead.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System: The brakes will be applied automatically if a collision is imminent and you fail to react.
- Road Departure Mitigation System: Audible and visual warnings alert you if you begin to veer from the road.
- Lane Keeping Assist System: Audible and visual warnings alert you if you start to stray from your chosen lane without signaling. If you fail to respond, corrective steering pressure is applied.
- Blind Spot Information System: A visual signal on your windshield pillar lets you know when a vehicle enters your blind spot, with a warning delivered if you activate your turn signal in that direction.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Monitor: Sensors detect vehicles approaching from left or ride while you’re reversing.
The 2017 Acura TLX Explores the Cutting-Edge of Automotive Technology
Acura always prefers to seek out new technologies instead of waiting for them to become standard, and that philosophy is expressly apparent with the 2017 Acura TLX. To find out more, just visit the showroom at Acura of Chattanooga or contact us directly.