What Can You Expect From the 2017 Acura TLX’s Trim Levels?
The 2017 Acura TLX eschews the conventional lineup of various trim levels. Instead, you’ll receive an exhaustive array of comfort and convenience features as standard, plus the opportunity to indulge in a series of available packages to make your Acura TLX every inch your own. Here’s a quick overview at what each Acura TLX option can present for your driving pleasure.
2017 Acura TLX Base Model
The Acura TLX presents a compelling array of features as standards, so drivers shouldn’t feel the need to upgrade for leading comfort and convenience amenities.
With dual-zone automatic climate control providing individual temperature controls for the driver and front passenger, heated front seats keeping you cozy in winter, and a panoramic sunroof extending across the cabin, the base Acura TLX is a joy to drive. You’ll also encounter first-rate technologies, including:
- 8-Inch Display and 7-Inch Touchscreen
- Keyless Ignition and Entry
- Bluetooth Phone and Audio Connectivity
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines
- Aha and Pandora Smartphone Integration
- Seven-Speaker Sound System
The Technology Package makes an ideal addition to your 2017 Acura TLX if you require top-end safety, with the following sophisticated driver-assistance technologies included:
- Blind Spot Information System
- Forward Collision Warning System
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
The Technology Package also presents a string of further upgrades, including:
- Acura Navigation System: Delivers 3D mapping, plus AcuraLink for Real-Time Traffic information.
- ELS Studio Premium Audio System: Designed by Grammy award-winning recording engineer and producer Elliot Scheiner. Provides 10-speakers and a 20-cm subwoofer.
- Perforated Milano Leather-Trimmed Interior: Delivers the flawless luxury and comfort that only comes with high-grade leather.
The Advance Package retains the outstanding features that make the Technology Package so enticing, all while adding features of its own. Knoxville and Nashville drivers will find themselves treated to:
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- LED Fog Lights and Puddle Lights
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Collision Mitigation Braking System with Head-Up Warning
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- And more
The GT Package brings a track-inspired edge to your 2017 Acura TLX, with the exterior optimized through a rear decklid spoiler, as well as front, side, and rear underbody spoilers. The GT Package Plus Wheel & Tire Kit completes the look with 19-inch Diamond Cut wheels and tires, creating a head-turning vehicle that seems to cut through the air like a finely sharpened blade.
Explore the 2017 Acura TLX by Visiting the Acura of Chattanooga Showroom Today
The Acura TLX is a tempting choice no matter your chosen selection of packages. To explore it further or arrange a test-drive, all you need to do is come on down to Acura of Chattanooga today, just a short drive from Nashville and Knoxville. Alternatively, feel free to contact us directly.